Teeth Whitening Pen
A Teeth Whitening Pen to whiten your teeth on-the-go?! Sounds crazy, but it works. Just read the customers’ reviews to understand. t
Our professional teeth whitening pen contains the same enamel-safe ingredients dentists use. It is the perfect dental stain remover that works on your enamel surface. It effectively removes stains from coffee, red wine, smoking, and tea on your teeth, and restoring a natural-looking bright, white, and healthy smile.
Our Teeth Whitening Pen is quick, safe, and easy to use, and small enough to carry in your bag for use on the go. In only 10 minutes, you can whiten your teeth and remove unwanted stains.
Unlike the Whitening Powder, which whitens your teeth by applying an activated charcoal powder. This Pen solution provides you with a hassle / messy free experience to bring you a brighter smile! More
Still skeptical? Read the customers’ reviews.
Protects against plaque build-up
- Open the cap and twist the bottom part of the pen. The gel coming out of the brush.
- Apply gel onto the surface of your teeth and relax lips after 30 seconds.
- Do not eat or drink for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth and brush away any remaining gel.
We recommend leaving the whitening gel on your teeth for approximately 10-30 minutes. Once the time is up, just simply rinse your mouth out with water.
You should get approximately 30+ uses out of each Teeth Whitening Pen.
Deionized water, Peroxide, Glycerol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate
The Teeth Whitening Pen is used to whiten your teeth on the go. It is compact so it can be taken anywhere and is perfect to use after a coffee with friends or before going out. It is also enjoyable to finally reach those unreachable places! Our Teeth Whitening Kit works in conjunction with the LED Light to deliver results in just minutes!
- For cosmetic use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool shaded place out of the reach of the child.
- Rarely, temporary tooth sensitivity may occur, discontinue use upon sustained discomfort or irritation.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you must consult a doctor before, it can be dangerous for the baby.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Free Global Shipping
without min purchase
Get 10% off 24/7
14 Days Return
100% secured payment